As the climate climbs to a gorgeous, summery temperature, there is nothing better than sipping on some fresh orange juice or wine, or is there? There sure is — combining both wine and orange juice into a beautiful cocktail makes for the perfect summer drink. Luckily for you, we’ve prepared the most amazing recipes so you can make your hot weather dreams come true.
1. Find a large pitcher.
2. Put the brandy, wine, orange liqueur and the sugar into it.
3. Stir until the sugar has fully dissolved.
4. Add in the orange juice and club soda.
5. Stir again.
6. Put the orange and lemon slices in.
7. Chill until you’re ready to serve.
8. When ready to serve, add ice.
1. Find a large pitcher.
2. Put the sugar and salt into it.
3. Take the leaves from the bottom section of the thyme sprigs. The top half will be used as garnish later.
4. Put the leaves into the pitcher.
5. Pour in the lemon and lime juice.
6. Stir until the sugar and salt has dissolved.
7. Pour in the grapefruit and orange juice.
8. Chill the cocktail until you want to serve it.
9. When you’re ready to serve, pour in the white wine.
10. Add the leftover halves of thyme as garnish.
1. Put 7 champagne flutes into the fridge to chill.
2. Pour the orange juice and cream into a pitcher.
3. Stir until fully combined.
4. Take the champagne flutes out of the fridge once chilled.
5. Pour in the mixture halfway to each flute.
6. Carefully top up with prosecco or whatever sparkling white wine you’ve used.
7. Garnish each glass with an orange round.
1. Put the water, mint and sugar into a saucepan.
2. Stir and bring to a boil.
3. Turn the heat down and let simmer for roughly 5 minutes. Remember to stir it now and then.
4. As long as the sugar has dissolved, you’re safe to take it off the heat.
5. Allow it to cool for around 20 minutes.
6. Strain and place in the fridge to chill before you use it.
7. Pour the sparkling white wine, 500ml of the minty simple syrup, orange juice, lemon zest and lime zest into a pitcher.
8. Stir thoroughly.
9. Put the strawberries, lemon and lime slices into it.
10. Put ice into glasses.
11. Pour the sangria in.
1. Put half of the kiwi, blackberries and strawberries into a big glass.
2. Muddle well (i.e. mash together until the flavours release).
3. Mix together the ice, wine orange liqueur, lemon juice and simple syrup in a separate vessel.
4. Add it to the muddled fruits.
5. Put ice into 2 huge wine glasses.
6. Split the cocktail evenly between them.
7. Garnish with the leftover fruit.
1. Put the cloves, cinnamon sticks and white wine into a saucepan.
2. Juice the lemon and add the whole thing, along with the liquid, into the saucepan too.
3. Boil it.
4. Once it has hit boiling point, simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Let it cool completely before using.
7. Put ice into a punch bowl.
8. Pour the cooled mixture into it.
9. Add the sparkling wine, sugar, orange juice and pineapple juice.
10. Stir carefully.
11. Serve immediately.
1. Add all the ingredients (apart from the white wine, lemon zest and the grape) into a shaker.
2. Shake thoroughly.
3. Pour into a glass.
4. Top up with the sparkling white wine.
5. Stir gently.
6. Garnish with the zest and a grape.