Pomegranate tequila is delicious, aesthetically pleasing and easy to mix into gorgeous cocktails — what more could you possibly ask for? Let’s jump right into the world of pomegranate tequila cocktails so you don’t have to wait a moment more to experience this wonderous tipple.
1. Mix all of the ingredients in a big bowl.
2. Pour the mixture into a dish.
3. Put the dish into the freezer.
4. Leave it for around 5 hours.
5. Take it out and use a fork to scrape the frozen mixture until it’s crystallised.
6. Place it back into the freezer overnight.
7. Serve within 1 week.
1. Squeeze the oranges to release their juices.
2. Put all of the ingredients into a blender.
3. Blend until the texture is “slushy”.
4. Serve immediately in whatever vessel you like!
1. Peel the pomegranates.
2. Remove the red-ish purple capsules.
3. Fill 17 shot glasses with them.
4. Pour tequila on top.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy!
1. Put the water and sugar into a saucepan.
2. Place it on the hob over a medium heat.
3. Stir carefully until the sugar has dissolved.
4. Bring to boil and leave it there for around 1 minute.
5. Take the pan off the heat.
6. Pour the pomegranate juice, tequila and lime juice into the sugary water.
8. Place the mixture into a baking dish.
9. Pop into the freezer for approximately 3 hours.
10. Take it out of the freezer and use a fork to break the ice crystals.
11. Place into the freezer again and leave it overnight.
12. Scrape it all into a blender.
13. Blend it until it resembles the texture of a slushy.
14. Pour into glasses.
15. Garnish with a lime slice and some pomegranate seeds.
16. Serve immediately.
1. Put the sugar into a shallow dish.
2. Grab a grapefruit slice and run it around the rim of the glass.
3. Dip the rim into the sugar.
4. Fill the glass and a cocktail shaker with ice.
5. Pour the syrup, grapefruit juice and tequila into a cocktail shaker.
6. Shake for approximately 30 seconds.
7. Strain the mixture using a finely meshed sieve into the previously sugared glass.
8. Top up with the Moscato.
9. Add a grapefruit slice to garnish. (You have now made the first part of this delicious cocktail. Now, you’ll be making the second part which will act as a “chaser” for the first one.)
10. Pour the lemon juice, grenadine and gin into a cocktail shaker.
11. Place a glass into the fridge to chill.
12. Add ice.
13. Shake for about 30 seconds.
14. Strain the mixture using a finely meshed sieve into the previously chilled glass.
15. Top up with the Moscato.
16. Garnish with the pomegranate seeds.
1. Run a lime wedge around the rims of 4 glasses.
2. Place the sugar into a shallow dish.
3. Dip the limed rims into the sugar to frost.
4. Place ice cubes into the glasses.
5. Pour the tequila, lime juice, orange liqueur and pomegranate juice into a jug.
6. Gently stir.
7. Pour into the 4 glasses.
8. Top each glass with the grapefruit soda.
9. Garnish with the pomegranate seeds and a lime wedge.
1. Put the blackberries, mint leaves and lime juice into a shaker tin.
2. Muddle until the blackberries have broken down and the mint has released its flavour.
3. Add the tequila, pomegranate juice and agave nectar into the shaker tin.
4. Add ice.
5. Shake about 5 times.
6. Pour the ginger beer in.
7. Split between the glasses.
8. Use a lime wedge or mint leaf to garnish.
9. Serve immediately.