There’s so much you can do with a white peach! And sangria is perfect for entertaining because it can easily serve a large crowd – you can use whatever fruits are available, but have a read on to discover some fabulous white peach recipes that are sure to wow your guests.
This one will definitely get your taste buds tingling – and it only has four ingredients and really makes the most of those peaches!
1. Add your ice to a jug and top with sliced peaches.
2. Pour equal amounts of lemonade / fizzy water and white wine over the top.
3. Serve in your favourite location! Easy peasy!
As the name suggests, this tipple adds a large pinch of zing to the glass, and it’s so simple to make!
1. Put the dry white wine, Cointreau, peach schnapps, golden caster sugar, cinnamon sticks, sliced limes & oranges into a large bowl, stir and chill.
2. To serve, add the soda water and some ice and pour into jugs. A quick & easy little number!
This is ready in a matter of minutes! It’s fruity, refreshing and tastes ultimately divine – we reckon this could be your go-to summer cocktail.
1. Simply combine all the ingredients.
2. Serve over ice to make it extra refreshing.
3. If you wish, add some orange slices for extra citrus flavour.
This combo is super refreshing, and is always a hit at parties.
1. Take a large jug, combine the dry white wine, peach vodka, lemonade concentrate and sugar.
2. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
3. Add sliced peaches, red and green grapes.
4. Refrigerate the sangria until it is really chilled (at least 2 hours or overnight to blend the flavours).
5. Serve over ice and use a slotted spoon to add sliced peaches and grapes for each separate serving.
To get the most out of this recipe, let the flavours combine for a while in the fridge. Makes the cocktail super fruity!
*Simple syrup is an ingredient you will need to make yourself. Just heat up sugar and water (equal quantities of each) until the sugar has fully dissolved. This won’t take very long, so you can start making your delicious white peach delights straight away.
1. Add the sliced white peaches to a jug along with the 2 cups of raspberries.
2. Add the Pinot Grigio and 1 cup of the peach schnapps, stirring and mashing some of the fruit a little to release the flavour.
3. Add up to 1 cup of simple syrup if you need more sweetness.
4. Refrigerate the jug for at least 1 hour.
5. Serve by pouring equal parts champagne/wine and the fruit-wine mixture into glasses.
You can’t beat the flavour pairing of nectarine and peach – simply delicious!
1. Peel and slice 2 or 3 white peaches and at least 1 nectarine (can add a few more if you wish).
2. Place the fruit in a jug along with 6 torn basil leaves.
3. Add a bottle rosé wine and then mash a little with a wooden spoon.
4. Put the job in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to chill and allow the flavours to meld together.
5. Serve by adding ice to individual wine glasses and then filling them halfway with this mixture.
6. Top up each glass with your seltzer water or sparkling lemonade.
The orange-flavoured vodka used in this recipe lends another flavour dimension. You can of course use other flavoured vodkas to make your concoctions more individual.
1. Wash and slice 5 white peaches.
2. Place them in a jug along with the triple sec and the orange vodka.
3. Add the white wine and then stir with a wooden spoon.
4. Pop the jug in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (overnight is better).
5. To serve, add ice to each wine glass and then pour on the sangria. Add a thin slice of white peach to garnish. Enjoy!
We think you’ll have fun with these zingy white peach recipes. What a fabulous way to spend the summer!