Margarita wine is the perfect accompaniment to any cocktail party or get together. And, they are quick and easy to make! Whatever your flavour preferences, you are sure to find a margarita wine to suit you and your guests. To help you out, we’ve compiled some of the best recipes for you right here.
1. Put all of the spices in a frying pan.
2. Heat them up.
3. Transfer them to a pot and mix in the rest of the ingredients (wine, agave syrup, brown sugar, apple cider, juice, liqueur, tequila, orange slices).
4. Place the pot on the heat and let simmer for an hour (put the lid on).
5. Strain it.
6. Pour the salt, sugar and orange zest into a shallow dish.
7. Run orange juice around the rim of the glasses.
8. Dip them into the salt.
9. Pour the mulled wine margarita in the glasses.
10. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and orange slice.
11. Serve immediately.
1. Pour the 80ml lime juice, 40ml agave nectar and 120ml tequila into a cocktail shaker.
2. Add a lot of ice.
3. Shake for roughly 5 seconds.
4. Strain it into 3 glasses.
5. Do the same with the rest of the lime juice, agave nectar and tequila.
6. Pour this into 3 other glasses.
7. Top the glasses with sparkling wine.
8. Add a lime strip peel into it.
9. Taste it. You might find it needs more lime juice.
1. Pour the salt into a shallow dish.
2. Use lime juice to wet the rims of your glasses.
3. Dip the rim into the salt.
4. Keeping it upside down, shake it slightly to get any excess salt off.
5. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice (to the halfway point).
6. Cut up some lime wheels (one for each glass) and cut a slit through the peel. This will be used for garnish later on.
7. Pour the Cointreau, tequila, lime juice and simple syrup into the shaker.
8. Put the lid on.
9. Shake for roughly 15 seconds.
10. Put ice cubes into the pre-salted glasses.
11. Strain the liquid between them.
12. Measure out 30ml of red wine for each glass.
13. Slowly pour it in.
14. Finish off with the pre-cut lime wheels.
1. Place the ¼ of the lime pieces into a cocktail shaker.
2. Muddle them. (Using a proper muddler is easier, but you can do it with a long-handled spoon).
3. Add ice to the shaker.
4. Add the tequila and Moscato.
5. Run a lime wedge around the rim of the glass.
6. Pour salt into a shallow dish.
7. Dip the rim into the salt.
8. Pour the cocktail into the glass.
9. Add extra lime pieces and the raspberries for garnish.
1. Fill an ice cube tray with red wine.
2. Place in the freezer overnight.
3. Take it out the next morning.
4. Put the frozen wine cubes into a blender.
5. Add the tequila, margarita mix and the juice of a few limes on top.
6. Blend for a couple of seconds.
7. Chop up some limes and place the black salt in a shallow dish.
8. Run the lime slices around the rim of your margarita glasses.
9. Dip them into the black salt to coat it.
10. Pour in your red wine margarita.
11. Serve immediately.
If you’re hosting a party, just double up the ingredients to make enough to go around!
1. Pop all the ingredients into the blender.
2. Blitz until completely smooth. If you find it still has fairly large lumps in, add more wine until the desired texture is achieved.
3. Pour into four glasses.
4. Serve immediately.
1. Put water and sugar into a saucepan.
2. Boil it, stirring occasionally to make the simple syrup.
3. Take it off the heat once all the sugar has dissolved.
4. Squeeze the lemons and limes into it (leave the pips out).
5. Bottle it up.
6. That’s it!
Now, you are finally all set to host the best cocktail party your friends and family (or business partners) will have ever attended!